Terms and Conditions
Audiohum SL puts at your disposal the online shopping service, which allows you to buy from your computer the articles of image and sound that are available through this web page.
Next, we invite you to review the general conditions that regulate the purchase of products through www.audiohum.com. The use of this website means that you accept these conditions (hereinafter -Conditions-).
From now on, for the purposes of these conditions, the aforementioned website will be called audiohum.com
The present conditions, together with the particular conditions in their case are applicable in the purchase of a particular product, apply to the sale of products through the website www.audiohum.com by Audiohum SL, with registered office in the street Professor Lucena Conde 10 1-4, Córdoba (14012), CIF B14642698, and contact address email@example.com
The use by the client of the services of audiohum.com implies the acceptance on his / her part of the present Conditions that are shown on the main page of audiohum.com, and that the client also accepts at the time of making a purchase. The client declares that he is of legal age and have the capacity to contract.
In case of total or partial modification of these conditions, the modifications will be applicable from the moment of their publication on the website. The modifications will not have retroactive effects on the operations previously carried out by the users.
The sale of the product will only be available to customers who are registered for this purpose.
To be able to buy at audiohum.com the client must register by filling out an online form. The data provided will be stored in a database to process the order and to make the next purchases faster and easier to make. As well as to access the information of all your orders. Remember that personal data must be indicated with complete accuracy to avoid confusion or incidents in the delivery of the item (s) purchased.
Products offered Purchase system
The products offered at www.audiohum.com, along with their features and prices, will appear on the screen. Likewise, the shipping costs to the User's address of the products, which will always be paid by the buyer, will also appear in the corresponding section. These products will be available for sale until end of stock. The prices indicated on the screen are in euros and include the I.V.A. and any other tax that was applicable and are in force, except typing error.
Audiohum reserves the right to decide, at all times, which products appear and are offered to users through www.audiohum.com, so that the offers will be duly indicated on the screen and available to the user of the site. But it is also possible that, without prior notice, by Audiohum, and at any time, access to any product of www.audiohum.com is not provided.
Reserving, at any time, Audiohum, the possibility of including new products or services, in addition to those already present in www.audiohum.com, which, unless otherwise indicated, will be subject to those established in the General Conditions, available in that moment.
For the acquisition of the products offered in www.audiohum.com, users must register, so they must be of legal age and able to contract, in the same way they must complete the instructions that appear on the screen, in every moment and that will require the following indications:
How to buy
The purchase process is very simple:
1. Selection of items: Select the desired products and add to the Cart by clicking on the "Add to cart" button and you will enter "Shopping cart", once you have selected the desired products, then you must click on "Process order".
2. Order: Now we can check the order, here you will see the reference of the selected products, and the price of them. The price expressed does not contain the transport since the transport rates vary depending on the purchase and the selected products. However, you can request a quote for shipping costs, entering the destination address of the order, which will automatically provide you with the expenses derived from the order, as well as the option of collection in our physical store in Madrid, which does not entail any cost of Shipping. Also, at this time of purchase you can enter your discount coupon, if you have it.
3. Registration as a guest or as a customer: To continue with the purchase you must register, you can do it in 2 ways, either as a guest, in which case your personal data, necessary to process the order and make the shipment, will not be registered as a client, or register as a customer, so that for successive purchases your data will already be incorporated into our customer database and you can access much more easily, through your username and password in future purchases. Remember that personal data must be indicated with full accuracy to avoid confusion or incidents in the shipment of purchased items. The next step is to press the "continue" button.
4. Billing Information: Next, a form will appear on the screen where you will have to enter all the personal data necessary to issue the purchase invoice, which can be the same shipping data of the order, at your choice. The next step is to press the "continue" button.
5. Shipping Information: Next, a form will appear on the screen where you must enter all the personal data necessary to process the order and make the shipment, which may be the same billing information of the order that you have already entered, at your choice. The next step is to press the "continue" button.
In addition, on the right margin of the screen appears "your process in the box" that will allow you to edit and modify the data entered until then, as you need.
6. Shipping Method: At this moment of the purchase process, you can choose between selecting the shipping cost associated with the amount of your purchase, or selecting a pick-up from our physical store in Córdoba, in the latter case without transport costs. The next step is to press the "continue" button.
7. Payment information: By continuing with the payment, we will redirect you to a secure Redsys payment gateway, where you can choose to pay by credit card, Visa Electron, and MasterCard, bank transfer or PayPal (the latter payment system will have an over cost of 3%.
8. Review of the order. Then, the full details of the order will be presented, allowing you to edit the cart, in case you would like to make a change at this time.
Important: To complete your order, you must read the General Purchase Conditions that will appear on the screen, as well as show your agreement with them, by checking the box that appears with them for that purpose.
Finally, to complete the purchase click on the button "Place order"
9. Place an order. You can select one of the following payment methods.
to. Bank transfer: When placing the order will indicate the reference of the same and the account number where you must make the deposit. For reference, the customer must indicate their order number and their full name. The customer will have a period of 3 working days from the date he placed his order to make the payment. The order will not be considered accepted until it is verified that the deposit has been received. If after the indicated period, the corresponding amount has not been received, the order may be canceled. All expenses derived from making the payment by transfer will be charged to the customer
b. Credit card: Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, and MasterCard through a secure payment gateway. The charge will be made online, that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution, once it has been verified that the data reported is correct.
10. Confirmation of the purchase made. Then, a message of conformity of the purchase will be displayed on the screen.
11. Sending information by email. We will send you an email with the description of the order and in case you have chosen the payment by bank transfer indicating the Audiohum account number in which you must make it. Failure to receive this message may be due to a temporary communication problem in the network or to a typing error in the email address communicated. In both cases, it is advisable to contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery and shipping costs
The delivery will be made through a transport company, together with the corresponding delivery note.
To avoid incidents in the delivery (erroneous addresses, inability to find someone at home, etc.) it is essential to have correctly entered the information at the time of placing the order. Otherwise, incidents that occur may generate additional costs to the client.
Shipments to the European Union: We ship to the entire European Union. The cost of shipping to the European Union is 18 euros. Some products, such as those for acoustic conditioning, are only shipped within the Iberian Peninsula.
Shipments to the Canary Islands: We ship to the Canary Islands of all our products. Contact us, either by email to email@example.com or on our telephone 637 880 948 and request a budget in accordance with current regulations for exports to the Canary Islands.
Shipments outside the European Union: We ship abroad of almost all our products. There are some products that can not be sent to certain countries. Contact us, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our telephone +34 637 880 948 and request a budget in accordance with current regulations for exports abroad.
Shipping costs within the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal): Transportation costs will be applied according to the total net value of the order, according to the following table
• Purchases up to € 100 (Peninsula and Balearic Islands): € 10, 24h service and 7 euros 48h service
• Shopping up to € 200 (peninsula and Balearic Islands): € 7 service 24 hours and 5 euros service 48 hours
• Purchases of more than € 200: € 5 24 hour service and free 48H service
There is the possibility of picking up the merchandise personally in our Audiohum physical store located in Calle Avellano 21, 14006 of Córdoba or in our registered office, prior communication to have the material prepared; This option is free of transportation charges.
The shipping costs can be modified at any time. Said change will be applicable from the moment in which the modification is included in this web page. In any case, shipping costs that appear at the time of placing the order will be applicable.
Errors in the received merchandise or the fact that it is visibly damaged, these circumstances must be consigned in the delivery note of the carrier and communicated to Audiohum within 24 hours in writing by email to email@example.com, specifying the order number, and the damaged goods and incidents occurred.
Delivery of products of large dimensions or weight: Products such as large TVs (> 50 "), cinema screens, heavy amplifiers, large speakers, etc., will be delivered only in ground zero, will not be upgraded to higher floors. Please contact us about this situation before placing any order for large products.
The rights on the merchandise will pass to the client when making the payment of the order. The damages that the merchandise may suffer once delivered to the buyer become its responsibility at the time of delivery.
The usual delivery time of the products is established in approximately 2 to 10 working days, from receipt of the full payment of the order. The information shown on the web about the delivery time when the products are not in stock is merely informative. It is based on the data provided by the manufacturers and importers that provide us, and although it is very reliable and is published in good faith, in no case Audiohum SL will be obliged to provide in these terms. In the event that the delivery time of the product or products requested is greater than that established, the delay will be informed by email at the address indicated by the buyer, who may opt within 3 working days for cancellation total or partial of the affected order, as well as for the total refund of the amount added by the canceled products, without any compensation being paid to any of the parties.
IMPORTANT: Once the order is received, we will confirm the delivery date as soon as possible, however, we recommend always check the availability and estimated delivery time of the desired product, before starting any purchase, this can be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to tel. +34 637 880 948
Product Warranty and Withdrawal
Warranty: Our products have a two-year warranty, except drivers and electronic parts that are an industrial product. The guarantee of the products offered and / or sold in Audiohum is that established by Spanish law described in Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which aims to provide the consumer with different options to demand sanitation in case of lack of conformity with the product delivered or installed.
The warranty does not include deficiencies caused by damage to the product, whatever the cause, negligence, beating, use or improper handling, failure to comply with the conditions of use or use of accessories that are inappropriate or prohibited by the manufacturers, voltage not suitable, incorrect installation not made by Audiohum SL, when applicable, or materials subject to wear and tear due to normal use.
Withdrawal The items offered in our store Audiohum SL are endorsed by important commercial firms. Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. The buyer has a term of 14 calendar days, counting from the date of receipt of the product to execute the right of return, without penalty of any kind.
For this, the client must communicate in writing, to Audiohum SL by email to email@example.com (through the attached form, optional), or by phone to the phone. +34 637 880 948, your desire to proceed with the return, providing Audiohum SL with information on the return number, and procedure for collecting the shipment. The article must be in perfect condition and sent in its original packaging, as well as all its accessories and original documentation. The return costs will be paid by the client, unless previously agreed. No returns of articles that do not meet the conditions described above will be accepted.
The return of items or the cancellation of orders will not proceed with special conditions such as custom-made orders requested by the customer, or sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery (art. 103).
Withdrawal model (optional)
For the attention of:
Calle Profesor Lucena Conde 10 1-4, 14012 - Córdoba
Telf: 637 880 948
I hereby communicate / communicate (*) that I give up my / we desist from our (*) contract of sale of the following good / benefit of the following service (*):
- Order on / received on .............................. (here the date on which it was requested or received must be indicated)
Name of the consumer or consumers
Domicile of the consumer or consumers
Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users; only if this form is presented on paper
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Holder of the Web and Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Audiohum SL owns the domain https://audiohum.com/
The information contained in the website, the illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, images and any other elements that are part of the web, as well as the one referred to both Audiohum and brands, products, logos, etc. of the wholesale companies and manufacturers of the products are the property of each of them, and are protected by the legal provisions on intellectual and industrial property. In this sense, the reproduction, publication, transmission, modification or distribution by any means of the elements (software included) of this web page is not authorized and is expressly prohibited. The unlawful or illegal copy or use of said elements does not imply the transfer of any right over them.
Protection of personal data and security
Privacy is of great importance to Audiohum, and we want to describe in a simple and transparent way how we will treat your personal data.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
Audiohum SL, is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide us and is responsible for your data in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection.
CIF Nº: B14642698
Address: Calle Profesor Lucena Conde 10 1-4, 14012 - Córdoba
Phone: +34 637 880 948
What is the purpose of the use and collection of your personal data?
Maintain a commercial relationship and send commercial communications of our products and / or services.
Send commercial advertising communications through email, SMS and Social Networks, about our products and / or services.
Analytical purposes, to improve our services and offer improvements in the functionality and services offered by Audiohum carrying out market studies or conducting surveys.
What is the Legal Basis for the Treatment of your personal data?
What type of personal data do we deal with?
All data requested through our website, are mandatory and necessary for the provision of our service optimally. We will only treat your contact information: name, surname and email address.
To whom do we communicate your data?
Audiohum, informs you and expressly guarantees that your personal data is not transferred to any third party, unless it is necessary to carry out the shipment of goods (communication to the transport company) or by legal obligation. In the event that you make some kind of transfer of your data, you will previously request the express, informed and unambiguous consent.
Commercial communications via email, SMS and Social Networks are always made directly by Audiohum.
Our commercial communications will always include a link to unsubscribe, in an agile and simple way. You just have to click on the "Unsubscribe" link, located at the bottom of them.
How long do we keep your personal information?
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
What are your rights?
• Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Audiohum is processing your personal data.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
• Right of suppression: You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any personal data of yours treated by Audiohum at any time.
• Right to oppose the processing of data based on legitimate interest:
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest. In that case, we will not continue to treat your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to oppose advertising commercial communications, by email, SMS, Social Networks. Our communications will always include a link to unsubscribe, in an agile and simple way. You just have to click on the "Unsubscribe" link, located at the bottom of it.
• Right to file a complaint with a control authority: If you consider that Audiohum is not treating your personal data correctly, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you have the right to file a complaint with the authority of competent data protection.
• Right to limitation in the treatment: You have the right to request that Audiohum, limit the processing of your personal data.
• Portability right: Whenever Audiohum processes your personal data through automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format transferred to your name or a third party. It will only include the personal information that you have given us.
Where to exercise your rights?
You can exercise the rights mentioned in the previous section by sending an email to: email@example.com or the postal address: Calle Profesor Lucena Conde 10 1-4, 14012 - Córdoba.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) on the protection of personal data.
All on-line payment transactions are made through a secure server, based on the SSL standard, which protects the data against attempts of violation by third parties. Its transmission will be done in an encrypted way guaranteeing the confidentiality of the same
Promotions and Special Offers
Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the indicated date or until the end of the indicated stocks.
Your customer service address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The domicile for the purposes of claims will be the one indicated as the registered office, Calle Profesor Lucena Conde 10 1-4, Córdoba, 14012.
Customer Service email@example.com
Tlf: (+34) 637 880 948
If you need technical information about our products, our specialized staff will gladly assist you in this phone number: +34 637 880 948 or by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone service hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 8pm. (Monday to Friday) 11am to 2pm (Saturdays).
You can make purchases during the 24 hours a day 7 days a week, all year.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are subject to Spanish legislation, therefore the sales operations will be understood to be made at the address of Audiohum SL. In case of conflict between the parties, the competent jurisdiction will be the courts of Cordoba (Spain) unless other ones are stated by the applicable law.